Sunday, January 13, 2008

target and expectations/resolutions for 2008

This year I am doing my o-levels and this is the time for me to prove to every one that I also do my best for o-levels. It is not enough for me just to tell but to show. For that planning is very important. And I did it after a disastres day last week. I want and I will get distinction for my o-level mother tongue. I also want to improve on the subjects i am weak in, example: mathematics, combine science and combine humanities. English is the most important one as well. Besides my acadamic, i also wish to change my character and attitude for a better concentrtion on studies.I felt bad for not attending the mother tongue commit programme and giving my teachers alot of problem. I apologise to my teachers for giving you trouble. I promise that I will change for the best.

No comments: